Scope note: For conditions causing aberrant emotional response, use EMOTIONAL DISORDERS
Use these terms to retrieve more specific results in a search:
Use these terms to retrieve more general results in a search:
Use these terms to retrieve similar results in a search:
The following are the authors with the most articles on Emotions in the CIRRIE database in the past five years (2008-2013).
- Dujardin K: 7 articles
- Starkstein SE: 6 articles
- Kawada T: 4 articles
- Aarsland D: 4 articles
- Palmieri A: 4 articles
The following are the journals that have published the most articles about Emotions in the CIRRIE database in the past five years (2008-2013).
- Movement Disorders: 11 articles
- International Journal of Geriatric Psychiatry: 7 articles
- Neuropsychologia: 7 articles
- Journal of Neuropsychiatry and Clinical Neurosciences: 6 articles
- Work: 5 articles