Scope note: Means of communication, including reception and expression; includes pronunciation and foreign languages
Use these terms to retrieve more specific results in a search:
Use these terms to retrieve similar results in a search:
- Language disorders
- Language learning
- Learning disabilities
- Speech impairments
The following are the authors with the most articles on Language in the CIRRIE database in the past five years (2008-2013).
The following are the journals that have published the most articles about Language in the CIRRIE database in the past five years (2008-2013).
- International Journal of Language and Communication Disorders: 17 articles
- International Journal of Speechlanguage Pathology: 16 articles
- Journal of Communication Disorders: 10 articles
- Journal of Speech Language and Hearing Research: 10 articles
- Clinical Linguistics and Phonetics: 10 articles