Scope note: Abnormalities in the processes of utilizing substances entering the body for energy or body repair
Use these terms to retrieve more specific results in a search:
The following are the authors with the most articles on Metabolism disorders in the CIRRIE database in the past five years (2008-2013).
The following are the journals that have published the most articles about Metabolism disorders in the CIRRIE database in the past five years (2008-2013).
- Metabolic Syndrome and Related Disorders: 23 articles
- Diabetes Care: 10 articles
- Metabolism: Clinical and Experimental: 9 articles
- Diabetes and Metabolic Syndrome: Clinical Research and Reviews: 9 articles
- Diabetes Research and Clinical Practice: 8 articles