Scope note: Specially designed therapeutic activities, including therapeutic exercise or sensorimotor training, intended to improve functional skills for work, daily living, and vocational activities
Use these terms to retrieve more general results in a search:
Use these terms to retrieve similar results in a search:
The following are the authors with the most articles on Occupational therapy in the CIRRIE database in the past five years (2008-2013).
- Rodger S: 24 articles
- Brown T: 14 articles
- Ziviani J: 11 articles
- Eklund M: 11 articles
- Kottorp A: 10 articles
The following are the journals that have published the most articles about Occupational therapy in the CIRRIE database in the past five years (2008-2013).
- Australian Occupational Therapy Journal: 109 articles
- Scandinavian Journal of Occupational Therapy: 95 articles
- Canadian Journal of Occupational Therapy - Revue Canadienne d Ergotherapie: 48 articles
- American Journal of Occupational Therapy: 47 articles
- Physical and Occupational Therapy in Pediatrics: 27 articles