Scope note: Branch of medical science dealing with prevention or correction of skeletal disorders; includes orthopedists
Use these terms to retrieve more general results in a search:
Use these terms to retrieve similar results in a search:
The following are the authors with the most articles on Orthopedics in the CIRRIE database in the past five years (2008-2013).
- Baltaci G: 5 articles
- Hijmans JM: 4 articles
- van Netten JJ: 4 articles
- Geertzen JH: 4 articles
- Simonen R: 3 articles
The following are the journals that have published the most articles about Orthopedics in the CIRRIE database in the past five years (2008-2013).
- Journal of Orthopaedic and Sports Physical Therapy: 25 articles
- Journal of Orthopaedic Science: 19 articles
- Clinical Orthopaedics and Related Research: 17 articles
- Archives of Orthopaedic and Trauma Surgery: 16 articles
- Acta Orthopaedica et Traumatologica Turcica: 14 articles