Scope note: Study of the nature of diseases, and the structural and functional changes produced by diseases; includes pathologists; see also specific diseases and related sciences
Use these terms to retrieve more general results in a search:
Use these terms to retrieve similar results in a search:
The following are the authors with the most articles on Pathology in the CIRRIE database in the past five years (2008-2013).
The following are the journals that have published the most articles about Pathology in the CIRRIE database in the past five years (2008-2013).
- Disability and Rehabilitation: 44 articles
- Brain Injury: 44 articles
- Archives of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation: 30 articles
- International Journal of Speech Language Pathology: 30 articles
- Neurorehabilitation and Neural Repair: 30 articles