Scope note: Branch of engineering and computer science involved in the design, development, and implementation of robots; used to indicate the use of robotics to improve the lives of persons with disabilities
Use these terms to retrieve similar results in a search:
The following are the authors with the most articles on Robotics in the CIRRIE database in the past five years (2008-2013).
- Casadio M: 9 articles
- Giannoni P: 7 articles
- Pignolo L: 6 articles
- Tong KY: 6 articles
- Hu XL: 5 articles
The following are the journals that have published the most articles about Robotics in the CIRRIE database in the past five years (2008-2013).
- Journal of Rehabilitation Medicine: 23 articles
- Conference Proceedings: ... Annual International Conference of the IEEE Engineering in Medicine and Biology Society: 16 articles
- Journal of NeuroEngineering and Rehabilitation: 15 articles
- Neurorehabilitation and Neural Repair: 10 articles
- IEEE Transactions on Neural Systems and Rehabilitation Engineering: 6 articles